Meetings are normally held on the last Tuesday of each month with the exception of December when we take a break for the Holidays. Special meetings and social get togethers are occasionally called and announced via the website, e-mail and regular mail.
April Meeting - was postponed and is now scheduled for May 7, 2013 - regular business meeting
This meeting will be a regular business meeting. Meeting will be
held on May 7, 2013 at 7:30 pm. Meeting will be held at Julia
Webb's home in Chester, NH. e-mail or call Julia if you need
On the agenda is:
- Finalizing plans for the club fun ride in May - we need to make a decision if it will be Bear Brook State Park or Maudslay State Park
- Set a date to mow Hayes Field at Bear Brook State Park
- Finalize plans for club Party at the Lake tentatively set for July 27th
- Discuss plans for the second half of the year including our affiliated trail ride in September.
Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 10 AM
TRAILS WORK DAY AT BEAR BROOK STATE PARK - HAYES FIELD
Trail Maintenance at Bear Brook State Park. The club met with other interested supporters and we worked on clearing the overgrowth at Hayes Field. The small trees and brush that was crowding the access road was cleared and debri was picked up. Lunch was served after the work was finished. Good Job everyone !
DTR EXTENDED CALENDAR
Dates are tentative and will be filled in as we get closer, but this will give you an idea of what is coming up so you can set the dates aside
- May 26, 2013 (Sunday) - a club fun ride and social event - Event will be held at Bearbrook State Park or at Maudslay State Park. We will have a pot luck lunch after the ride. we are NOT planning an affiliated ride
- June - date to be determined - planning to mow Hayes Field at Bear Brook
- July 27, 2013 tentative date- Party at the Lake - Karen Wood's camp at Sunset Lake
- August - Planning meeting for the affiliated ride
- September 2013 - a NHHTA and NEHT affiliated